Instructions for Authors
Aims and Scope
The official journal of Korean Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine(KSMFM) had been published until 2012. And then in 2013, it was incorporated into Obstetrics & Gynecology Science(Obstet Gynecol Sci), the official journal of Korean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics & Gynecology Science (Obstet Gynecol Sci) is an international peer-review journal publishing scientific and creative research materials to promote women’s health. Our journal publishes full-length original papers, case reports, invited review articles and short communications in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. The journal has an international editorial board and is published on the fifteenth day in every other month in English. Submitted manuscripts should not contain previously published material and should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Science is the official journal of the following academic societies in Korea:
- Korean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Korean Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Korean Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Korean Society of Gynecologic Endocrinology
- Korean Society of Gynecologic Endoscopy and Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Korean Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health
- Korean Urogynecologic Society
- Articles published in Obstetrics & Gynecology Science are openaccess, distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Korean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
4th Floor, 36 Gangnam-daero 132-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-010, Korea.
Tel: +82-2-3445-2262 Fax: +82-2-3445-2440
Homepage: www.ogscience.org E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org